You may return a product to us in the following conditions:
- The product has developed a fault on arrival or during use. (please see definition of faulty goods below)
- The product is unwanted or no longer needed. (You may return unwanted goods under the Distance Selling Regulations by notifying us no later than 7 working days after delivery)
- You have received an incorrect or duplicate product.
When returning items to us please be aware that the following conditions will always apply:
- We do not accept any returns on NUTRIENTS or GROW MEDIA or CARBON FILTERS under any circumstances. This is enforced strictly due to the amount of "tampering" on products we receive.
- You have 24 hours to report any damages or faults with LAMPS (bulbs). Any claims after this period will be VOID.
- You must return the item with all the original packaging and parts.
- You must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our returns address.
- You must not write on or otherwise deface the original packaging.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us.
- You are always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit where you arrange the transport.
- If you wish to return an unwanted product you must do so at your own expense.
- If your goods are found to be faulty then the cost incurred to return the goods to us will be credited to your account. (Up to a maximum of £15)
- If your goods are found to be faulty then you will receive a refund or a replacement which will be at our discretion.
- If your goods are NOT found to be faulty then you will be responsible for all transportation costs.
Definition of Faulty Goods:
Faulty goods means any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract. Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out with out the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.