Weight: 5.50 kg
In stock, immediate despatch
Brand: Maxibright Daylight
Maxibright Daylight 480w LED
The ability to dim the fixture from 25% up to 100% power, means you can use it from the early stages of growth right through to flowering.
The DAYLIGHT 480W LED boasts a full spectrum of light with a fixture efficiency of 2.3 μmol/J and a total output of 1104 μmol/s. This is all made possible by 5 bars of high-quality Osram and Lumileds LED chips, covering a 1.2m x 1.2m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage. All of this bundled up into a slimline and lightweight design. In addition to its new slimline design, the DAYLIGHT 480W LED has new and improved clip-on bars, making one person assembly a breeze.
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim this unit, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grow poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a four year warranty.
- Total output: 1104 μmol/s. Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
- Lumileds white (2.6 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.15 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- 5 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.2m x 1.2m area.
- Full spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power.